Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary Honey



I want to wish a very Happy Anniversary to my dear husband! Even though the day was actually five days (lol), at least I remembered before you did (this year). As strange as it sounds, hubby and I have been married for 11 years and for the last five or so years we seem to forget our anniversary date. It's not that we forget completely. We always acknowledge it when July rolls around but then for some reason, when the actual day appears, it just rolls right by us. Sometimes it'll be weeks until the light goes on and one of us will say to the other, "Hey, you forgot didn't you?" At least this year, we were only off by a couple of days (smiles).

As DH says, it just goes to show that what happens in our daily life is what really matters. In the big realm of things, there is so much more to think about than dates to remember or dates missed, as in our case. Simply stated, it's enough that the Lord has blessed us with one other and our children. Sorry, if I'm getting a little sappy on you but it's just the way I feel.

Anyways, I'll have to think of something really special to cook for him and the kiddos, so if you have any ideas, feel free to let me know. It's the least I can do for putting up with him, er I mean me, for the past years. I wish that I could post some wedding pics here but they didn't even have digital cameras / video cameras then. (Strange to think that they've only been accessible for less than a decade). Everything is still in a photo album:(.

Thanks for reading and hope to see you back soon.

No comments:

Welcome and thanks for visiting our blog. Prepare to be served with jewels, food, and a little bit of humor. Enjoy your stay and hope to see you again soon.