Friday, October 24, 2008
If you tried to access our site within the last two weeks, you may have noticed that pesky little Internet Explorer problem, which would not open our blog. Apparently, IE does not like all the Pacman, art, foodblog, etc. gadgets on the sidebar, so, some fall cleaning was done to extrude/expel/exterminate the problem (sorry, I'm half asleep and can't decide which adjective to use right now). Hopefully, the problem has been fixed and we can get on with our merry blogging. Have a great TGIF everyone. P.S. Thanks, again, to Cindy for letting us know about the problem. I'd be blogging to the wind, if you hadn't told me know. Well, I probably already am;)
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
...and all my brother brought back were these pictures...plus a few more things. As much as I like to complain about him, he's not too bad of an uncle. As a brother, well, that's another story;) Malama pono kakou. A hui hou.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Cindy, a loyal blog follower (our only loyal blog follower) and fellow jewelry artisan, recently left us a comment, "I'm tagging you and what you need to do is list 7 things about yourself and then go tag 7 other people!! Have fun". Thanks, Cindy;) Since cyber chain mail is a lot less effort than actual tangent chain letters, and since it didn't add the customary, "something very bad will happen if you don't forward this to 100 people", and since she is kind enough to read and comment on my otherwise commentless blog, I am happy to oblige.
Anyways, here it goes:
1. I like to eat ice cream when everyone else is sleeping - that way I can take all the time I want to savor each bite (and don't have to feed anyone else).
2. I look forward to our household purchase of Girl Scout Cookies every year. (Samoas and Do-si Dos, baby)!
3. I have a spare tire that won't seem to go away. (I refuse to give up ice cream and girl scout cookies).
4. My favorite topic other than jewelry is FOOD (in case you haven't noticed).
5. I love to cook for my family (food thing again).
6. I have one husband, three kids, and one dog (the ones who consume the food).
7. I wish that I had a bigger house to invite family and friends so I could cook for & feed them more food.
Hope you all have a great hump day!!!!