Thursday, September 18, 2008

From the Kitchen to the Tummy- Seared Ahi (Tuna)


Here's something I made last week. Our DSL connection was frustratingly intermittent/unreliable the past week which is why I haven't been able to post much. One of the technicians came by to determine the problem, and lo and behold, could not find anything wrong. Oh wells, at least it's working fine now.

Anyways, this Ahi was marinated in shoyu (soy sauce), salt, sesame oil, and rice wine vinegar. Then seared, topped w/ toasted black sesame seeds and set upon a fried wonton wrapper. I can't remember who the recipe is from - someone on Foodtv, although I changed it a bit to save on some time. Have a good Thursday!!

1 comment:

I am a Tornado ~ proven fact! said...

Tuna, another grand reason that I can't become a vegetarian. LOOKS YUM!

Welcome and thanks for visiting our blog. Prepare to be served with jewels, food, and a little bit of humor. Enjoy your stay and hope to see you again soon.