Friday, March 21, 2008

Local Hawaiian Jokes


Finally finished something new. That flu bug thing made its way to me but happily, it was a quick one. So here's something in blush (rose quartz), golden brown freshwater pearls, and sterling silver hammered square toggles.


Here are some more jokes for you:

I had a bunch of Canadian dollars I needed to exchange
so I went to the currency exchange window at the local
bank. Short line ... just one guy in front of me.

The guy in front of me was a Pakay guy who was trying
to exchange yen for dollars and he was a little
agitated ... he asked the teller, "why it change?
yestoday I get two hunat dolla fo yen - today I get
hunat eighty? Why it change?"

The teller replies, "Fluctuations."

The Pakay guy yells, "Fluc you white guys too!"

******************************************************
What is brown and grey and rolls around on the beach?
A seagul and a Filipino fighting over a fish.

What do you call two Filipino pilots?
A pair of pliers.

If I'm a book-book, what you call my kids? Booklets
If one book-book marry one black person, what are the kids? Color Book
What do you call a Filipino origami maker? Manila folder
What do you call a mahu Filipino who has a Greek lover? Baklava

1 comment:

Anandi said...

Your jokes are hilarious (and I'm not even from Hawaii!) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Welcome and thanks for visiting our blog. Prepare to be served with jewels, food, and a little bit of humor. Enjoy your stay and hope to see you again soon.